Warning: Last items in stock!
|Surface of the Mainsail||S 5.5 / XL Club & XL Race 6.5|
|Surface of the foresail||2.1|
|Weight of the hull (app)||63|
|Number of persons authorised||3|
|Recommended for clubs and sailing schools||yes|
|Recommended for families||yes|
|Recommended for sports practice and regatta||yes|
There are established fleets that continue to grow all around the globe, with training and club racing right up to World Championship competition. The RS Feva is, however just as popular with training clubs as it is on the race circuit and is the class leader for teaching advanced sailing in the youth scheme. Whether it’s racing, training or recreation the RS Feva is unparalleled in every aspect.
It has a similar audience as the Mirror dinghy or Cadet dinghy classes, yet offers a more modern solution. The RS Feva is built using a hard-wearing pioneering construction technique and has modern, simple rigging compared to rivals. The RS Feva also offers a modern skill set in terms of the asymmetric spinnaker which allows easier progression to skiff style dinghies. With a huge international race circuit, the RS Feva is the perfect small boat for developing sailing and racing skills as well as providing family fun.
“Lots of usage, great durability, terrific fun, major adrenalin rushes, good friends, brilliant value for money – What more could a family want?”
Bill Tucker – Feva Dad
"The RS Feva provided my kids with a learning platform, taking them from beginners to club racers in one season. Now they're hooked" Mike Essex
Fun for all - Young or old
· Big cockpit and high boom make the Feva really comfortable for youngsters and adults.
Single handed or crewed
· The Feva is the perfect size and has rig options that allow easy handling by one sailor, family crews or friends.
· High volume hull means it's manageable for heavier crew
Novice to racer
· Combines stability with performance
· Confidence inspiring and very easy to sail...
· RS Feva is also the fastest of her type
· Full Class racing and training programmes
· Worldwide ISAF International Class
· The mainsail track and halyard mean the sail can be hoisted and dropped, making the boat easier to handle ashore and prolonging the life of the sail.
· The mast can be stepped without the mainsail, so is literally child's play.
· Two part mast and boom stow within the length of the boat for easy transport.
· Strong, floating daggerboard and lifting rudder systems.
Great way into sailing for youngsters
· Fantastic experience for youngsters
· Making new friends - learning new skills - gaining responsibility - making decisions
· This is what it's all about - Growing while having a great time - Real life, not a computer game
· Above all - a boat you'll grow with…not out of.
· More features, best quality, great prices.
· Add options for more performance - all on the same hull and spars.
Lowest maintenance – Greatest durability
· Comptec PE3 construction - state of the art three layer rotomoulding system
· Toughest outer skin - middle foam layer for stiffness - strong inner skin
· RS process leads the way & enables additional thickness in high load areas
· Reduces overall weight for better sailing - every RS offers the best performance and most rewarding handling
· Maximum use of shape to distribute loads and remove need for bolt on reinforcements
· Built in buoyancy from thick foam layer
· Strongest fittings attachment - brass inserts moulded into the hull structure
· Virtually maintenance free